Monday, May 6, 2013

Ideas?? Help?!

Hey guys!!!

I need your help. I have gotten so sick of the name of my blog. Its stupid and not catchy and I don't even think its correct grammar. The Life of Me= NO!

So I need your help with name ideas. I want something catchy that will be easy to remember and also something that describes me, because you know, my blog is about me. It can involve my name, dance, my dogs, my total craziness, my shyness, whatever you can think of I'd love to hear! I'm open to anything so please share your ideas!!

On another note, please, please, please check out our YouTube channel at youtube.com/funtimesfour

We'd love to get more views and subscribers so check it out and tell your friends!

Now, no more advertising...

Guys!!! There are 29 more days until summer!!!!! Ahh!!! I can't wait, I'm like sick of school and I'm sick of being a Freshmen. Next year I'll be a sophomore! Yay! I'm just so sick of essays and concerts and hallways and tests and studying at getting up at 5:30 in the morning. Oh gosh! I just need summer.

Umm I don't think there's anything else I wanted to tell you so I'll just find some Teenage Posts for you!!!

I hate that!!! Its like, you don't know whether or not to smile or just
stare at the cake all intensely. And I always feel like I should be singing
too. Hahah

Well I gotta go pick out my outfit, brush my teeth, put in my retainers, brush my hair, pack up my back pack for tomorrow, find my Kindle Fire charger, put my dishes upstairs, and say goodnight to my mom. But I'll talk to you guys later! My freshman year is almost over so I'll be doing my Throughout the Years: 9th grade soon so watch for that! 

Don't forget to check out youtube.com/funtimesfour

Byee!!!!
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment