Sunday, September 7, 2014

School, Skirts, and Scamp

Hey guys!

So this past week was my first week of my junior year! Oh my gosh it still hasn't sunk in that I'm a junior. A JUNIOR! Where has time gone?!

So yes, I'm a junior now and I don't know how I feel about this school year. The first 2 days were just not fun for me at all. Jack's sister Anna and her best friend Lainee are in my physics class and this is a huge problem for me. Both of them are super nice and like I really enjoy Anna even though I've never even really talked to her. I don't really know Lainee. But okay this is why it's a problem, I am so paranoid that the whole class they are watching my every move and talking about me or something Now I could be completely wrong but I am like 95% positive that they do it. It makes me so nervous, like they're seniors, and like I don't want to do something stupid because seniors already make me nervous but when it's my boyfriends sister and her best friend it just makes me extra nervous.

School is schoolish, I don't mind it but I can tell it's going to be a hard year. I love my English teacher though! She's amazing! I will try my very best to keep you updated on this school year!

Yesterday I wore a skirt to school and it was so weird because I never do that! But I really enjoyed the outfit and I got tons of compliments so it might be happening more often guys! Isn't that great?! I'm really branching out!

Haha, I really am talking more though. Took me long enough, I've been in school for 11 years and and I decided to wait until I had 2 more left to start talking. Oh well.

Leanna and I went to the football game yesterday with Jack and Alex and since my mom hates driving us places we had to have Jack's parents take us. So they pull up and his parents got out to talk to my mom about...I don't even know. Anyway, Scamp runs out of the house so I go chasing him and he runs right past these kids who were playing soccer. I'm running at full speed trying to catch him and all these random children are staring at me and I just go flying face first into a big pile of dirt. One of the girls just looks at me and says "Are you okay?" so I stood up and I'm like yeah, I'm good, and then all of the boys scream "GET THE DOG" and just take off after Scamp and luckily Scamp stopped running and they were able to grab him for me. The whole thing was humiliating.

Dance starts tomorrow and so does the new season of Ellen! I'm literally so excited.

But now I'm out of things to say and I'm going to go eat my pizza and edit.

Stay Casual,
Kylie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment