Monday, July 28, 2014

Reading my 4th grade diary!

Hey guys!

Earlier, and by earlier I mean like literally 2 minutes ago, I was watching strawberryelectric48 on YouTube, and she had a video called "Reading my Middle School Diary" and it got me thinking, "I wonder what my diary's have written in them". Naturally I went on a search for one of my old diary's and I found this one from 2008 and if I'm doing the math correctly I believe this is from 4th grade. So I decided it would be quite hilarious to share a few of the things I have written in this diary, with you guys! Shall we get started?

Oh and keep in mind that I am copying this exactly from my diary so all punctuation, spelling, and grammar mistakes are on purpose :)


"February 7, 2008

Dear diary,
Leanna is being so bossy we were writing a story on the computer and we were gonna print it out and it was'nt working she kept pushing the buttons for the scanner I told her they were for the scanner and she kept yelling I know! Then I was trying to see something on the computer so I saved the story when I got back on microsoft word and tried to open the story It would'ent work so she got all mad and I said I'm not working with you anymore and she threatend to tell! Now I'm really mad at her."

Apparently I wasn't the best with contractions back then hahaha. What's funny is that I vividly remember this happening hahaha.

"Febuary 16, 2008

I am now starting to think leanna is in a bad mood for some odd reason. As you noticed in my last journal I was mad at Leanna and now I'm mad at her again. Someone needs to take her to the doctor to found out why she's so crazy. Then to anger manegment class for anger tips latley she's been so mean and my march she better knock it off!!!! SHE JUST HIT ME IN THE NOSE!!!!!!!"

"To found out why she's so crazy". Found out. I don't even know how I managed straight A's back then. And why by March? Hahahaha

"April 7, 2008

Leanna is so mean! I just had my B-day and I got Julie the american girl doll. Katelyn took off her neckalace and messed up her hair. Leanna yelled at me and was like why did you have to tell! And I was like you would yell and tell to! and she was like no I would'ent! And Leanna is a tattle tale and I know she would tell if Katelyn messed up Samantha's hair. Leanna is such a lier. And remember when I said she better knock it off my march. Well she didn't!!!!"

I swear I do not hate Leanna! I don't know why this whole diary is about my hatred for my sister hahaha. This didn't surprise me though because Leanna always does take Katelyn's side in any situation.

"April 8, 2008

Leanna is a butt head!!

She is so mean
for so many reasons

Ahhh!!!! She makes me mad."

Oh? 

"April 9, 2008

Leanna is mean! She is a tattle tale. On dress up challenge she wanted to make a girl that looked like her and now it looks nothing like her! Everything I suggested she got mad about. She is such a butt face!!

She has grey eyes, a fat bottom lip, dark hair, thick eyebrows and she did none of that. and for some reason my mom always let me repeat always exept for one time takes her side!!"

Okay so my description of Leanna is just not accurate at all hahaha. "A fat bottom lip" what even? Why was I paying that much attention to her bottom lip? And I want to know what the one time my mom didn't take Leanna's side was hahahaha.

"October 18, 2008

I hate Leanna! Everyone always takes her side. She thinks she's so cool. My mom told us we had to clean up. My job was to clean the bathroom so I did. Then I was done so I went upstairs. Then Leanna the tattle tale came upstairs. She was like "Daddy I'm the only one cleaning" so my dad mad me help her. So I was cleaning and I got in front of her to put something away. She pushed me into the couch! So I put it down and went to put a belt away. When I came back she was crying so i said what happend. apparently it was my fault! Katelyn went to tell daddy. My dad took leanna's side. She said I stood in front" 

I feel as though this whole story is wrong and that I made myself seem like the victim when in reality I'm sure I probably like beat Leanna to a pulp and acted like I didn't do anything. Hahaha. And why does it just stop there? I kind of wanted to know what happened next. 

Well believe it or not those are the only things written in the whole journal! As you can tell I just loved Leanna hahaha. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this! It was fun for me to look back on and read!

Stay Casual,
Kylie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment