Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Break day 3!

Hey guys!!!

So today was our 3rd day of spring break. And it snowed! OMG! That was sooo annoying!!!!

Last night Leanna and Katelyn had friends over. Katelyn's friend ended up staying today until about 1. One of Leanna's friends, Shaelin, left around 10:30 and her other friend, Melanie, stayed until 12:30. At 12:30, Leanna and Melanie went to Shaelin's house until like 4.

When Leanna came back we watched an old episode of Dance Moms and just chilled for an hour. After that our family spent the night playing Wii U. My parents made turkey,  potatoes, and asparagus for dinner and we played Wii U and then my dad and I went to the grocery store to buy a bunch of chips lol.

Now we're watching American Idol but I'm not watching it because I don't like it so I'm just talking to Anastasiya on Facebook.

Speaking of talking to people on Facebook...lets just say I'm so confused, like so confused. But I'm just gonna let it go. I don't feel like explaining, I just wanted to put that out there. I'm so confused.

Well yeah, that was our day, kinda boring. Thursday will be a good post though, trust me. Katelyn and I are still vlogging so watch for that at the end of the week on our YouTube channel.

Byeee!
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment