Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Break day 7!



Hey guys!

So today I spent the first half of the day on my laptop. I'm loving it you guys, thanks again Mimie and Uncle Tom :)

Around 2 my parents came back from the grocery store and then I took a shower and straightened my hair! Its so long!!!! My hair is like, amazing you guys. Lol

So then we died eggs, pictures will be in our spring break vlog on our YouTube channel, funtimesfour, so make sure to look for that sometime next week!

So anyway, I love dying eggs. I made an Ellen egg!

For dinner we had shrimp and mushrooms on pasta, with broccoli, cause you know its a Friday during lent so we can't eat meat. Its actually Good Friday, so ya. During dinner we watched American Idol but I hate that show so I just talked to Anastasiya and Wesley on Facebook during that.

After American Idol we watched Full House, do you guys ever watch that show? Its a really good show. There's also a lot of really interesting things about the show. I've been reading facts and stuff about it this week and its really interesting.

So that pretty much sums up my day, fun right? Lol

Just because I haven't posted one in awhile...

That would be the best Christmas present ever!!! OMG!

Haha byeee!
Kylie






No comments:

Post a Comment