Friday, April 19, 2013

Congrats Ginny and all you other people!

Hey guys!!!!

Tonight, Anastasiya, Leanna, Anastasiya's twin Sergey, and I all went together to see my schools performance of Jekyll and Hyde.It. Was. Amazing!!! I was sooo proud of everyone, especially Ginny cause I actually knew her. They seriously were so amazing. My mind was blown.

I had a really good time, I got to see my English teacher from last year and this year and my orchestra teacher. Anastasiya decided she needed to talk to Wesley, give him dirty looks, and say ew about him and his girlfriend. Hahaha. I got to see Ginny and congratulate her. It was just really good. I can't stop talking about it.

Haha. So I know I like just said something about Wesley but like, guys, I haven't talked about him in a really long time! Aren't you proud of me??? Cause get what! I'm sooo over him. Like, I have things to say about him that I'm not gonna say because they're kinda mean. He's a cool guy, but like, I just don't like him.

Oh! Today was my parents 16 year wedding anniversary so, Happy Anniversary to the best parents ever!!!!!!

Guys! Its almost the end of the school year. I'm almost done with my first year of high school. That scares me. Like, oh my gosh. 3 years from now I'll be about to graduate! That scares me! Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I suppose I'll go now.

Byeee!
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment