Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy (late) 11th Birthday Katelyn!


Hey guys!

So again, Katelyn had her 11th birthday while we were at the beach and I didn't have my laptop so thats why this is late. But here we go!

Katelyn, basically she is loud, bratty, annoying, mean, a picky eater, and really abusive. She hit me with a shovel the other day and it really hurt. But at the same time she is funny, really sweet, and really fun to hang out with. Sometimes...

Katelyn's name was originally going to be Shayla Madison, but when my mom was in the hospital like the day before she had her, she decided that she needed to change her name. Her reason was that if Katelyn was bad, it would be really annoying to yell Shayla, so she changed her name to Katelyn Marie. It was really shocking to everybody because we had even had a baby shower for Shayla Madison, and at last minute her name was changed. And my mom changed it before asking anybody, not even my dad. But its a good thing she changed it to Katelyn because that girl is yelled at a lot. 

Anyway, I love Katelyn and she picked ice cream cake for her dessert so now I love her even more. 

Happy Late Birthday Katelyn!

Byeeee!
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment