Saturday, November 8, 2014

Update: Homecoming, YouTube and Christmas!

Hi guys!!!!

It's currently 1:21 on a Saturday night, I told Jack I was going to bed like an hour and a half ago but I'm still awake because I was trying to fall asleep and I started thinking about partnering with StyleHaul on YouTube so I started googling stuff about it and watching videos and then I decided to check my analytics (sp?) so I got my laptop out and then I was like editing thumbnails and stuff and I somehow ended up on my blog!

So one of the things I learned about StyleHaul is that in order to be accepted you have to have 1000 views in 3 consecutive months and I was thinking that I probably have close to that, so I went to check, and in October alone we have over 4000 views! Like what?! I was so shocked! We only have 651 subscribers, I don't understand why all of these people who are watching the videos aren't subscribing! KatelynandKylie has over 62,000 views. That is actually insane.

That's all I wanted to say about that, I'm just feeling pretty proud of me and Katelyn for how far we've come!

Homecoming happened a couple of weeks ago and it was seriously a blast. I'm sorry I never got around to posting about it. I had so much fun with my boyfriend and my sister and my best friend and their boyfriends! I'm pretty sure I lost like 10 pounds that night because of all the dancing I did haha. If you guys want to see pictures then go watch "Getting Ready for Homecoming 2014" on KatelynandKylie, at the end of the video I put a ton of pictures. I would put them on here but that takes a really long time so just head on over to YouTube to see those!

Lately I have been so excited for Christmas. I cannot believe it is already November! Christmas is right around the corner and I honestly just can't wait. Katelyn and I have been watching so many Christmas videos, it's ridiculous. We're already planning Christmas videos for our channel too. I wrote my Christmas list yesterday, oh I just can't wait! Christmas is the best.

It's 1:30 in the morning and I almost fell out of my bed because I all of a sudden heard my dad cough really loud and I'm so confused because why is he not in his room like he normally is? Like is my mom out there too? I'm so confused about this whole situation.

I'll hopefully talk to you guys soon!
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment