Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What am I thankful for?

Hi guys!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I am so so so excited because that means it's almost Christmas! Guys, I have been excited for Christmas since like mid October, I'm pretty sure that I have watched every holiday related video that was uploaded last year because I literally became addicted to them.

Anyway, Thanksgiving is the time for giving thanks so I'm going to share a few of the reasons why I am so thankful this year.

1) I am extremely thankful for all of my subscribers on YouTube. Katelyn and I gained over 500 subscribers this year, which isn't much compared to the big YouTubers but honestly, I never thought we'd ever get this far. Now we're at 679 and it's just so amazing. I'm so thankful that StyleHaul accepted us into their program, you most likely don't know what that means and it's really hard to explain so I'm not even going to try to, but it's a huge deal and very exciting! It basically means that we're going to have many more opportunities with YouTube and we'll also be getting paid from KatelynandKylie which is awesome! YouTube is such a big part of my life now and I'm thankful for every one who has subscribed, or just helped us along the way.

2) I'm so thankful for my friends. Of course there's my best friend, Anastasiya. That girl can always bring a smile to my face. She's so weird and funny and we literally have a blast every time we're together. From 8th grade when she cut my hair, to now, being juniors and watching her try to put gas in the car, and failing miserably, every moment with her is just a blast. I miss being in school with her! I love A to death, she's the best friend ever, honestly.

And then of course theres my group of friends I have at school, Leanna, Alex, Anthony, Jack, and Shae. I love our little friend group. We just get along so nicely and we have so much fun together. I'm the unofficial leader of the group because I'm the oldest. It's really gonna be sad when I graduate and then they're all there without me and I'm just like in college. But for now I love having a group of friends to go to the movies with, and homecoming, and talk to in the fine arts commons in the morning and just everything else! They're great.

3) I am more than just thankful for Jack. Now let me tell you, that boy is a turd and a piece of work. But I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is hilarious, like he's really funny. I can never stop laughing when I'm talking to him. And he's so smart, I would honestly be failing physics and math if I didn't have him to help me with my homework whenever I needed it. He's so patient too, because I'm really dumb and when hhelping me with my homework I never have any idea what he'stalking about but he doesn't get mad at me! Its really great! The great thing about Jack is that he'd do anything for me, and I think I take advantage of that sometimes. Trust me though, I know I'm difficult to deal with and he does it perfectly. He's honestly the best and I'm so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend...even if he is a turd

4) I'm very thankful for my siblings. I don't know what I'd do without them. Even though like 9/10 I am not getting along with them, life would be so boring without them. We have so many memories and inside jokes. They're like my best friends. Even though I'd much rather have my own room than share it with Leanna, I gotta be honest, sometimes sharing a room with her is fun. We laugh a lot when we're in our room together and I like that. My siblings are some of the best siblings I could ask for and I love them.

5) I'm thankful for my parents because, well having me as  a daughter must be difficult! I'm a very expensive person! Between dance, my orthodontist stuff, and my glasses and contacts, plus 45365031 times I got strep throat and eventually having my tonsils removed, I'm pretty sure that I'm the most expensive child in the family. Also, I'm very moody and mean and sometimes bad so I'm very thankful that they put up with me every day. They do everything for me, except teach me to drive. I ask to drive places all the time and they just never let me and I'd really appreciate having my license but whatever. They just better not complain when I'm 45 and calling them to ask them to take me somewhere because my husband is at work. Anyway, I have some pretty cool parents, most teenagers don't like hanging out with their parents but I love hanging out with mine. They're the best.

6) The final thing I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving, is Ellen DeGeneres and One Direction. Ellen can make the worst day change to the best day in a matter of seconds. She's funny, she's nice, I love her and she's the best. One Direction on the other hand, changed my life because they're so great. Like wow Harry needs to not do that whole little swaying thing he does while he sings because it gives me heart problems and Niall and his laugh is too adorable for my mind to handle. I swear they're trying to kill me.  Then when 1D is on Ellen, well I practically started crying because that is too much perfection for me. Just saying.

I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving! Remember to be thankful for everything you have and eat a lot of food, but not too much, wouldn't want to get fat. Not that there's anything wrong with being fat...never mind.

Stay casual,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment