Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year Tag!

Hey guys!

I can not believe we are hours away from 2015. This year has definitely been an amazing year, so much has happened and the fact that it's almost over is insane. So since I haven't posted in forever, I decided to do a New Year Tag today, to reflect on all that has happened this year. Let's get started!


1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?

This is hard because so much has happened this year. I've gotta say that one of my favorite memories this year was homecoming. I started this year being best friends with Leanna and Shaelin for the most part and this year we all got boyfriends! Well technically Leanna got a boyfriend at the end of last year, but this year Shae and I got boyfriends, and the 6 of us all just really became best friends. Homecoming with them was so much fun and definitely not something I'll ever forget. And of course having my true best friend, Anastasiya, there with me made the whole night even better. I'd love to relive that night, it was honestly amazing.

2. What was one New Year's resolution that you accomplished?

Well my biggest resolution this year was to reach 1000 subscribers on my YouTube channel and I didn't reach that. However, Katelyn and I really did grow our channel immensely this year and that was our main goal. Between Katelyn getting the Friday spot on SevenEpicDancers and getting partnered with StyleHaul, we've really been able to grow our channel, make some YouTube friends, and just feel like we're actually getting somewhere with this goal. We reached 717 subscribers this year which is a few hundred under our main goal, but to be able to say we gained over 600 subscribers this year is amazing and I know that in 2015 we're going to grow even more.

3. Three words to describe this year?

Amazing, eye opening, and super fun.

4. Best music related creation/inspiration this year by an artist in your opinion?

I'm not sure exactly what this is asking but hands down, the best music to be released this year was One Direction's new album Four. That's something else that happened this year, I became a huge Directioner. I'm obsessed and there new album is so amazing, it makes me cry sometimes when I listen to it, haha :)

5. Something your looking forward to this coming year?

Hopefully, this year, I'll be able to start making money from my channel. We already make money from SevenEpicDancers, but if we were able to make money from KatelynandKylie too that would be amazing. By the end of 2015 I'd love to be able to call YouTube my job and actually make a really good amount of money from it. I'm also looking forward to hopefully getting a new phone because this one isn't working for me anymore. Just saying.

6. What did this year teach you?

2014 really taught me to just do what I want to do and not worry what others think. Most people plan on going to college after high school and then getting a job and all that but that just isn't what I want to do. I want to be a YouTuber, and people love to mock me when I say that and say I can't make a living off of YouTube. However, if you think that, you're wrong lol. YouTube really is what I want to do with my life and I therefore don't need to go to college and all of that. I'll probably end up going to some type of college because I'm sure my parents will make me. This year though, I really just learned what I want to do with my life after high school.

7. What was your most worn clothing item of this year?

Leggings. I would wear leggings every day if I could.

8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?

Definitely eye opening. I really just kinda realized what I want to do with my life this year, and I've learned some other stuff about myself too and it's just been a very eye opening year.

9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?

Subscribers! I'd love to gain a ton of subscribers and supporters on YouTube this year! This whole post is about YouTube, oops.

10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?

Drama. At the beginning of this year, the last half of my sophomore year, there was a lot of drama with a couple of my friends. I hate drama and I just really hope it goes that 2015 is a drama free year!

11. Best book you read last year?

After! It's a One Direction fan fiction but OMG it is the most amazing thing I have ever read. It was a trilogy and the author, who originally wrote the story on Wattpad is getting it published which is awesome.

12. What is your New Year's resolution for the upcoming year?

Well besides all of my YouTube goals, I really hope that I'm able to keep my grades up and I'd love to get over some of my shyness! I'd also really love to be able to keep my relationships with all of my friends, they're all amazing people and I don't want to lose any of them, especially Jack. I'm starting 2015 with an amazing boyfriend and I hope I can end it with him as well.

This really has been an incredible year. As you've probably noticed, this year I've really gotten away from posting on my blog. I'd love to say that I'll start posting more but that honestly, probably won't happen. I post on my blog when I have something I want to talk about that I don't want to do a video on. I'm not giving up on my blog completely, but I've had this blog since I was 12 years old and it'll probably just remain something that I occasionally come on to say something.

Thank you to everyone who has been apart of my year! I love each and every one of you.

Stay Casual,
Kylie


No comments:

Post a Comment