Sunday, March 15, 2015

I HATE DRIVING

Hey guys!

Did you know this is my 354 post?! What the heck?? I mean I guess it makes sense, I started this blog when I was like 12. But still, that is insane.

I really do wish I could get more into blogging, I just never really think about it. But today I was sitting here and I had nothing to do and I was feeling angry so I decided to post.

I hate driving. I hate it with a passion. Nothing about it is fun. It is the scariest, most stressful thing I have ever done in my life. Maybe this comes from the fact that I'm not good at it, or at directions, I don't know, all I know is that I hate driving.

I got my license in the beginning of February and I've driven on my own quite a few times and it never gets easier or better, in fact, it seems to get worse.

It's just really stressful, like a car is a literal weapon, I could kill so many people with that thing if I'm not careful. That thought is enough to make me never want to step foot in a vehicle again! Driving is just not for me. There are way too many rules! Every road has different rules and that is just really stressful! On this road I can turn right on red but then maybe on the next road I can't?! Why?! It should just be the same on all roads. Oh, and don't even get me started on yielding! That is like solving a 300 step math problem.

The road I take to go to dance is extremely stressful because one, the road is slanted, and two. people are constantly turning into a parking lot or coming out of one and the speed limit on that road is like 45 but I swear it should be 15 because you're never going above that speed.

Then there's the problem of not knowing how to get anywhere! I really have this problem. I can get to Jacks house, Target, school, and Giant without getting lost or questioning if I'm going the right way. That's all! Everywhere else I try to go my mom has to explain to me the easiest way to get there like 50 times. Then she starts using road names as if I know what the heck she's talking about but let me tell you, when she starts naming roads she may as well be speaking Chinese because either way I have no idea what she's talking about.

So then Leanna has to be my copilot pretty much anywhere I go because she for some reason understands directions and I don't. So what's going to happen is, she's going to get her permit and just be a perfect driver and then everyone's going to start comparing us and I HATE it when people compare me to her because news flash! I'm not Leanna!

Today, I went to pick up Leanna's boyfriend Alex but the road I would go down to get to his house was blocked because of fire trucks and ambulances so I just did not know what to. I kept driving and then U-Turned but I still had no idea how to go get him and I was so tempted to just go home. I finally got him and then I ran a red light on my way home but it was an accident!

The point of the story is, I HATE DRIVING. I cannot wait until Leanna, Shaelin, and Jack get their licenses so I never have to drive anywhere again. Seriously, driving is literally the biggest pain.

In other news, I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next Friday! A reaction video will be posted on my YouTube channel, KatelynandKylie, so make sure you subscribe so you can see that when it's uploaded!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Byeeeee,
KYlie

No comments:

Post a Comment