Friday, June 12, 2015

Fresh Start!

Hey guys!

Well, I just ended my Junior year of high school. Well, kinda...technically I still have to go in on Monday for 3 hours to take 2 finals, but then I'm officially done and it will be summer! I honestly can not believe that I'm practically a senior, that is insane! I was in 6th grade when I started this blog, time seriously went by so fast. Next thing I know I'm going to be attending my youngest daughters wedding, haha.

Anyway, since it's the end of the school year and all sorts of testing besides finals is over, we haven't been doing anything in class which has allowed me to be on my phone for 7 hours straight Monday-Friday! So I have been looking up all sorts of random stuff. I was on Pinterest yesterday in multimedia class and I ended up looking up blogging stuff and it really made me want to start blogging again! I know I say that all the time, I make promises for this blog that I never keep, but I'm really going to start trying to post at least once a week on here. I feel like I've grown so much as a writer and just an internet person in general and I really could do a lot with this blog if I wanted too! So I'm going to try, and then I'll be a YouTuber and a blogger! Double threat!

I'm going to be posting the same type of stuff I've been posting on here for the past 6 years, just things about my life! But I'm going to see how it goes if I start giving tips and hacks on everything beauty, fashion, and lifestyle! Kinda like my YouTube channel but in writing! And maybe I'll try doing some photography stuff as well! We'll see how it goes.

But I have the greatest news before I go! Today I made the biggest purchase of my life and bought a MacBook Pro! I've been saving up for this for almost a year and I finally got enough to buy one and I was so excited! I'm in love.

Now that it's summer I know I'll have plenty of time to post on here and I'm going to do my best to really start this blog all over again.

We'll see how it goes,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment