Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Craziest Birthday Party I've Ever Attended...Ever

Hellooo!!!!

How has it already been a whole month since I last posted?! I hate to admit it but this summer is just flying by, like seriously. I only have like a month and a week left 😭 But that's not the point of this post.

On Sunday I attended the most insane party I've ever attended. Let's start from the beginning...

About a week ago, Shaelin texted me and she was like "can you come to Anthony's birthday party on Sunday at 9 am?" Shaelin is one of my best friends and Anthony is her boyfriend just for anyone who didn't know. 

Okay so I read the text and my first thought is, "why the heck is it at 9 am?" and then it occurs to me that Anthony's birthday is in December, so nothing here is adding up. Well I ask Shae and she says "Anthony comes home from the beach on Sunday at 9 am and his mom wants to have a surprise party for him when he gets home because she never got to have a party for him". Obviously, I don't want to get up at 9 on Sunday to go to this party so she texts my mom and my mom forces Leanna and I to go. But then it gets worse, Anthony's mom asks Shaelin if she can come over at 8 to help set up and so Shaelin forces Leanna and I to go with her to help set up. I HAD TO GET UP AT 7 AM ON SUNDAY FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY! 

So Sunday comes along and the three of us get up and go to Anthony's house and his mom is sitting outside talking to some random man and then she turns to us and says "my pool is broken so we have to take the party to Donna's house". Well by the way she so casually said "Donna's house", you would think we all know who Donna is, but, we didn't. We had no idea who Donna was, and we still don't.

Anthony's mom proceeds to tell us that she got donuts for breakfast, hoagies for lunch, and tacos for dinner. Let me just tell you, when that woman said dinner our eyes got so wide because we had no idea it was an all day thing. In our minds it was a couple hours that we were going to be at Anthony's house and then we'd leave. Turns out his mom had planned an all day long pool party and didn't tell anyone. So Shaelin had to quickly text all the guests and tell them to bring their bathing suits and that it was at Donna's house but nobody knows Donna so everyone was just so confused. 

After quite a few trips between Anthony's house, Donna's house, and my house, we finally got everything to Donna's and started to set up the party. Then we just sat their, for like an hour and a half, way past 9, waiting for Anthony to show up. 

When Anthony showed up he just looked confused and angry, as did the rest of us and nobody had a good time. Leanna and I escaped around 1 because there was no way we were going to stay their all day. It was the most insane day of my life. 

You had to be there to understand the weirdness of it all. Still don't know who Donna is. 

In other news! I've been obsessed with this game called 1010. It's a puzzle game that is so addicting. My high score is 862 which I thought was good until I realized Leanna's is like over 2000 😂 The game is available for iOS and Android and if you want to play use this link to download the game! https://fango.me/u/fd

I'll talk to you all soon!
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment