Friday, September 11, 2015

Senior Year?! Class of 2016!

Hi!

You guys aren't going to believe this but I started my senior year two weeks ago. Yes, it's true, I'm going to graduate in less than a year. I know! I can't believe it either!

The first two weeks of senior year have been pretty great. I'm only taking 5 classes as opposed to the usual 8 that we're required to take at my school. I have one TA block and I get early release every day which is super nice! I'm loving my teachers, loving my classes, and I just know that I'm going to have a great year.





I know the quality of these aren't very good but here are some of my senior pictures I had taken through the school. My aunt is going to be taking my actual senior pictures with my cousin Brandon so once I have those I will post those! 

I'll keep you guys updated on my year and let you know what's going on! But in the mean time, subscribe to me on YouTube! youtube.com/katelynandkylie and youtube.com/KandKVlogs

Bye! 
Kylie

1 comment: