Friday, September 18, 2015

The Hunt!

Hi guys!

Welcome back to my blog where I share with you all of the random things that go on in my life! Today, I want to talk to you about an app that I am in love with, and it is called, The Hunt!



The Hunt is an app where people from all around the world can help you find everything you could ever want! See a cute shirt on pinterest? Post it on The Hunt! Your favorite actress was wearing a pair of shoes that you just have to have? Post it on The Hunt! And not only can you use it for clothing, but you can use it to find a video you want to watch, a movie you heard someone talking about, or a song you heard on the radio! Basically, if you can't find something, post about it on The Hunt.


This is mine and Katelyns profile, feel free to follow us ;)

After you make your Hunt, everyone who sees it, can help you find it! It's that easy! The Hunt is your cure to outfit envy, and I have a shirt from them to prove it. 



But wait! It gets better! Not only can The Hunt help you find whatever you want, but you can make a poll and people can help you choose between outfits, hairstyles, makeup, and whatever else your heart desires! AND, yes there's an and, you can make a post with a picture or description of yourself and what you like and people can help you find some clothes that you may like! How cool is that? 



The Hunt is by far the most helpful app I've ever downloaded. I don't regret a second of the time I waited for that app to download. It's super helpful, super easy, and super fun! 



The Hunt is available for iOS and Android, but if you don't have a smartphone, don't worry! The Hunt is a website as well! 

Now before I make you wait any longer, here's a link that you can use to download The Hunt onto your smartphone for hunting on the go! http://thehunt.com/share/KatelynandKylie

Download the app, you won't regret it, I swear. 

Bye guys!
Kylie

1 comment: