Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Get to Know Me Tag!

Hey guys!

It has been way too long since I last posted on here! 

Today I decided to do the 65 question get to know me tag. I used to do tags like this all the time on my blog but it's definitely been a few years since I last did one and I thought it'd be fun to do one today! Just in case any of my readers wanted to learn a little more about me :)

  1. What is your name?
  2. My name is Kylie Elizabeth
  3. What are your nicknames?
  4. I don't really have any nicknames anymore but there was a time in my life where I was called Ky, Kyky, and one of my aunts called me princess for awhile. People still call me Ky sometimes
  5. When is your birthday?
  6. April 2, 1998!
  7. Where were you born?
  8. Well I can't say exactly where because that could get me kidnapped. But I was born in Virginia
  9. What is your star sign?
  10. Okay so I didn't know what a star sign was so I googled it and it looks like it is the same as your zodiac sign? In that case I am an aries
  11. What is your occupation?
  12. Well I'm only 17 and still in high school so I don't have an occupation, however, I am a YouTuber and that is my job atm and hopefully for the rest of my life so yeah! youtube.com/katelyandkylie sorry just had to get that quick promo :P
  13. What colour is your hair?
  14. Brown! 
  15. What was the last thing you bought?
  16. Chipotle, haha, all my money goes to food
  17. How long is your hair?
  18. My hair is about mid length. It goes halfway down my back I'd say, maybe a 
    little less
  19. What colour are your eyes?
  20. They are brown as well!
  21. What's your best feature?
  22. Well I don't want to compliment myself! But I'd say my best feature is my whole face, jk, hahaha that was funny! No, but really, I'll just be basic and say my eyes
  23. Do you have braces?
  24. Not anymore but I did for a year back in 9th grade!
  25. Do you have any piercings?
  26. Yes, I have my ears pierced and my nose as well!
  27. Do you have any tattoos?
  28. I do not!
  29. Do you have any pets?
  30. I have two dogs, a Yorkie and a Bichon. And a betta fish! However, I'm currently trying to figure out how I'm going to convince my parents to let me have a husky 
  31. Are you left handed or right handed?
  32. Right!
  33. Mac or PC?
  34. Mac for sure! I got my first macbook in June and I'm never going back
  35. iOS or Android?
  36. iOS all the way! 
  37. Dogs or cats?
  38. I am definitely a dog person, no questions asked
  39. Who is your best friend?
  40. Well my best friend is Anastasiya, however, I like to say my boyfriend Jack is my best friend as well
  41. What was your first award?
  42. Umm like honor roll in Kindergarten? 
  43. What is your favourite sport?
  44. Dance!!!
  45. When was your first real holiday?
  46. I was a couple weeks old on my first Easter!
  47. What was the last concert you went to?
  48. One Direction! Aka the only concert I've been to
  49. Whats your favourite movie?
  50. This Is Us 
  51. What's your favourite TV Show?
  52. Pretty Little Liars for sure! Or Orange is the New Black, that is so good!
  53. What's your favourite colour?
  54. Turquoise! 
  55. What's your favourite song?
  56. Right now it is probably Never Enough by One Direction
  57. What's your favourite restaurant?
  58. Cheesecake Factory!
  59. What's your favourite shop?
  60. Target is my absolute favorite store!
  61. What's your favourite book?
  62. Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres 
  63. What's your favourite magazine?
  64. I'm actually not a big magazine person!
  65. What's your favourite pair of shoes?
  66. Any of my converse are my goto shoes!
  67. What's your favourite season?
  68. The spring for sure!
  69. What's your favourite quote?
  70. I don't know, I'm not very into quotes
  71. How are you currently feeling?
  72. Well my head hurts a little but other than that I'm good!
  73. Who was the last person you messaged?
  74. My best friend Anastasiya!
  75. Are you single or taken?
  76. Happily taken :)
  77. What are you currently eating?
  78. Nothing! But the last thing I did eat was macaroni and cheese!
  79. What are you currently listening to?
  80. The new One Direction album...buy Made in the AM on iTunes ;)
  81. What are you currently thinking about?
  82. The answer to this question haha
  83. What are you currently watching?
  84. A video about growing views on YouTube!
  85. What are you currently wearing?
  86. Some light wash skinny jeans, and a navy and white striped sweater!
  87. Do you want children one day?
  88. Yes! I really want 4 or 6
  89. Do you want to be married one day?
  90. I really do!
  91. Where do you want to live?
  92. I'd like to stay around the area I live in now
  93. Do you believe in god?
  94. Mhm
  95. Do you believe in miracles?
  96. No, not really tbh
  97. Do you believe in love at first sight?
  98. No, I don't see how you could fall in love right when you see someone
  99. Do you believe in ghosts?
  100. Nope!
  101. Do you believe in Aliens?
  102. Nope!
  103. Do you believe in Soul mates?
  104. Yes!
  105. Do you believe in Heaven or hell?
  106. I do!
  107. Do you believe in kissing on the first date?
  108. I wouldn't do it personally but if you want to, go for it!
  109. Do you believe in yourself?
  110. Yes, I am my biggest fan
  111. Do you sing in the shower?
  112. No, I put on full performances 
  113. When did you last laugh and what was it at?
  114. Like 30 minutes ago watching One Direction on Ellen, two of my favorite things 
  115. Where was the last place you traveled?
  116. I believe it was Hershey Park in Pennsylvania!
  117. Would you go skydiving?
  118. I don't know! I think so!
  119. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
  120. I really want to go to Hawaii or some place like that!
  121. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
  122. Buy a husky, buy One Direction, and buy a car, and hope there was some left over to go to Disney World
  123. Can you whistle?
  124. Sometimes!
  125. Can you speak another language?
  126. No! But I did take French for 3 years
  127. What's most important in your life?
  128. My family and friends and YouTube
  129. Have you ever had surgery?
  130. I had my tonsils removed when I was 5 and my wisdom teeth removed in March!
I hope you guys enjoyed this and learned a little more about me! I'll be back with a new post umm one day! 

          Byeeee!
        Kylie

2 comments:

  1. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.

    http://www.aqtsoft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete