Saturday, March 19, 2016

RIP Scamp

I don't even know who reads this anymore. Probably not anyone. But I'm going to continue writing on it from time to time anyway.

This morning my family had to put our dog, Scamp, to sleep, and I've never been more sad in my life. I knew what it was like to lose a dog, when I was 11 my dog Baxter had to be put to sleep, it wasn't easy then and it's not any easier now. Losing someone you love is never, ever, going to be easy. 

There was nothing we could have done to save him. He just go sick. He threw up Thursday morning and was sick for the rest of Thursday and all day Friday, but when my mom took him to the vet this morning I was not at all prepared to have to lose him.

Scamp was the cutest dog with the best personality. He came into our lives accidentally but I'm so glad he did and nothing in this house will be the same without his crazy personality. He was the most hyper, happy, and loving dog I had ever met. He'd come and sit on my lap and lick my face every time I was sad and he'd cuddle with me every night. My car rides to go pick Leanna up from school are going to be so lonely and a lot less entertaining now.

I'm going to miss him like crazy, but at least he's not suffering anymore.

I love you Scamp, I love you so much. 






3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to this situation, I had a dog and the day we put her to sleep...sigh, one of the saddest moments in my life. Brace yourself, Kylie.

    ReplyDelete