Monday, September 10, 2018

So It's Been Awhile...

Hey guys,

Wow. I can't believe I'm actually posting on this right now. It's been a good two and a half years since my last post on this blog and almost 3 since I stopped posting frequently. That is crazy.

I haven't read this blog or looked at it at all in years but the other day I kinda just randomly remembered it existed so I started reading all of my posts and needless to say...I am so embarrassed. I am so sorry to every single one of you who ever read some of the things I posted on here. Thirteen to fifteen is an awkward time in life for a lot of girls but I just took that awkwardness and multiplied it by 1000 and you can really tell when you read this blog 😂

A lot has changed since I stopped posting on here! I graduated high school...and college. I got a job. YouTube became an actual career for me for awhile. I experienced real heart break, not whatever that weird shit I was going through during my freshmen year of high school was lmao. I want to say that I am a completely different person now than I was back then but I guess I'm not, I'm just a lot more mature.

I grew up a lot and experienced a lot in the three years since I stopped posting on here and part of me is kind of sad because I wish I would've written all of those memories down as they happened. Another part of me feels great relief that I didn't decide to expose so much of my life to the public in a really poorly done way, haha.

But, while I may have disappeared from this blog for the last 3 years, I definitely did not disappear from the internet completely! I was, and still am, making YouTube videos which has been an amazing outlet for me and so much fun. At one point I actually did start a whole new blog but I couldn't keep up with it so I quit that. But I miss it.

As I'm reading all these posts, I'm cringing, a lot, but I'm also remembering how excited I was to come on here and write about all the things going on in my life. I got so excited when I found a new tag to do or when something "so incredibly stressful" happened that I just HAD to share with you guys. So, I want to bring it back. I'm not promising daily or even weekly posts because I know I won't be able to commit, however, two things that I love in this world are writing and talking about myself and I feel like there is no better place to do those things than right here in my own personal blog.

I don't expect anyone to read this because hardly anyone did before so I don't know why anyone would now but that's okay because I'm excited and that's what matters. I considered changing the name because let's be honest, the name I chose at 12 years old hardly makes any sense and honestly just sucks in general, but, I feel like it's kind of...iconic? I don't know, I just feel like my blog wouldn't be my blog if it didn't have this dumbass, uncreative, barely making grammatical sense, name, so it's staying.

My life is hardly above average so don't expect to read anything crazy, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

Talk to you soon,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment