Friday, August 2, 2013

August 2, 2013-Happy Birthday Daisy!

Hey guys!

So today was my fluffer nuts birthday. We got Daisy 6 years ago, she's technically my moms but we all love her a ton.

So today we took the dogs to PetSmart. Scamps collar recently broke so we got him a new collar and tag and we got Daisy a new tag because her tag had our old phone number on it. We also let them pick out toys and we got them some treats. After that we took them to a local ice cream place where you can get pup cups for your dog. A pup cup is just a cup of vanilla ice cream with a milk bone dog treat in it. And then of course we got ice cream too.

After ice cream we decided to go bowling so we took the dogs home, got socks and our report cards and went to the bowling place. The bowling place gives you a free game for each A on your final report card so we all got 50 free games lol. Perks of being straight A students!

We played 5 games. I tried lots of different bowling techniques, backwards, kicking the ball, blowing the ball down the lane, left handed bowling and tons more. I found out that I am horrible at bowling but I still had fun lol, even though I did slip on the lane a few times. During the 5th game my mom said that if any of us got a strike we could go out for dinner. Leanna got a strike so we went to Buffalo Wild Wings.

So yeah, today was a really fun day, my dad still has 2 more days off so I don't know what we're doing tomorrow and Sunday. I think we're going to the pool tomorrow, I don't know.

So ya!

Bahahahahaha

Yes! Everyday!

OMG! Yes! I hate it when people do that, like no, just stop.


Byeeeeeee!
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment