Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Shout outs! Challenges! And more!!!!!

Hi guys!

I'm in a good mood again and I wanted to post, so hai! Lol

K so I wanted to give myself YouTube shout outs, is that like something I shouldn't do? Lol well don't forget to check out youtube.com/funtimesfour

We upload skits and music videos and things like that. We also might do some vlogs or other family related things.

Also check out mine and Katelyn's new channel its called Katelyn Kylie, so just go to YouTube and type in Katelyn Kylie...thats kinda self explanatory I don't know why I just said that...

Anyway, so my grandmother challenged my family to do this...




So we've accepted the challenge and we're totally gonna blow her mind when we do it perfectly. Hahaha

Anyway, so today we made another movie which will be on funtimesfour, and its based off of The Breakfast Club, its called The Breakfast Clique, and I think it came out pretty good so check it out!

Gosh I hate that...

Oh my gosh! I always feel like that, for other people, cause I don't use school bathrooms, they're nasty.

So, Dance Moms tonight was intense! Did you guys watch it??? It was so good, I can't wait for next week. 

I'm babysitting tomorrow at 10 in the morning, yay! Lol I don't wanna get up that early! That was a sarcastic yay if you couldn't tell haha...

Well peace, love, and lady bugs! I don't know where I come up with this stuff, I'm just so random. My eye is so itchy! Lol and my glasses are making my phone, I mean, nose feel weird. Well I'm gonna go finish uploading The Breakfast Clique and then I'm gonna watch some videos and go to bed so that I can be peppy tomorrow. Lol, peppy, I'm weird. Hardy har har, am I obnoxious? Lol just asking.

K, well peace homies!

Gosh I need to stop, lol byeee!!!!!!!
Kylie <3


No comments:

Post a Comment