Thursday, September 19, 2013

DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wow, I'm a horrible blogger, but seriously, it doesn't matter because nobody reads this except for Anastasiya and my grandmother. Oh well. Lol its still fun to write! Okay, so DANCE!

I had my first class of the season yesterday and it was like amazing, except for the fact that Katelyn might switch to my tap class which makes me want to punch her in the face. I'm kidding, I don't want to do that, but I don't want her in my class. Grrr.

But anyway, it was so fun! I love dance! It makes me emotional, like seriously I'm crying right now. But not because of dance, because of this movie. Have you guys ever seen Lemonade Mouth? Its so emotional! My ears are so itchy!

This post is all over the place. Haha I just wanted to post for anyone who does read this.

OMG I HAVE AMAZING NEWS! KATELYN KYLIE HAS 51 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT IT AND JUST UGH! I LOVE YOUTUBE! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY, THE GIVEAWAY SHOULD BE SOON!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @KATELYNANDKYLIE.

Okay, enough of the caps. Is it bad that I'm still not over Wesley and I can't stop thinking about him? Its bad, but I don't know what to do. Guys, I think there's something wrong with me. I hate love. Sometimes I wish he had never sent me a friend request, I was so much happier before him. Nobody even understands how much he's hurt me. And you know what, my whole family is so mean about him and just say really mean things and it hurts so bad. Wesley is a major jerk to me but I love him because he's perfection. I hate talking to anyone about him but I just can't help it. I miss him like crazy, like its so bad that sometimes I feel like going to bed and never waking up.

I'm not going to kill myself, but seriously, I'm majorly depressed on the inside and I have to act like it doesn't hurt at all on the outside.

School makes me want to kill myself. OMG! I need to stop! But for real, that stupid building is a torture chamber. Mainly because of yearbook, OMG I hate it so freaking much I just want to cry everytime I have to go. I feel so left out and its awkward and I don't know what I'm doing and I feel like they all hate me and ugh!

Notice how I went from all excited about dance to angry and depressed, hahaha that was odd. I really want some egg rolls, like really badly.

follow this blog for more relatable posts!
Basically

I can't post another one because my laptop is being stupid. 

But I just want to tell you my favorite songs of the moment cause its my blog and I do what I want. 

Replay-Zendaya
Wrecking Ball-Miley Cyrus
Brave-Sara Baraelliaes (yes I realize I spelled that wrong, no I don't care)
Roar-Katy Perry

Go listen to them!!

Byeee!!!!!!
Kylie <3


No comments:

Post a Comment