Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Rant #?-When people unfollow me on instagram for no reason

Hey guys!

I'm back with another Sunday rant!

So this week I'm going to be talking about when people unfolow me on instagram for no reason.

So like, I have the app, you know instafollower, so I can see when people unfollow me. And I totally understand if I'm not following them, or like if I don't know them or something. Then yeah fine, unfollow me.

But when I clearly know you, I'm following you, and I like your pictures, why would you unfollow me? Like there's no pointe in that. It just makes me want to punch you because you're just being stupid. Like no.

I never unfollow people, unless they unfollow me or they just post like a bunch of shoutouts or something annoying, or if I get into a fight with them or something.

I  don't even post that many pictures so its not like I'm annoying about it. Like it just makes me so angry.

Sorry this is like a really bad one but I didn't really have that much to say about it haha.

So I have a 2 hour delay tomorrow, woot woot! Leanna's friend Shaelin is sleeping over tonight.

So, did I tell you guys that we reached 50 subscribers?! I might have lol, I don't remember, but yeah! I'm currently editing the giveaway video so look for that if you want to enter!!!

Wow, that sounds familiar...
*Cough cough* Wesley *Couch cough* 

Yup lol

Sorry for the lame post lol, I didn't really feel like posting but I had to do my Sunday post. 

Byeee!
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment