Monday, September 30, 2013

September Highlights, Coming up in October!

Dude! Was this not the longest month in the history of months?? I thought it was never going to end!

But tomorrow it is October so this month has finally come to an end and you know what that means...

September Highlights and Coming up in October!

September Highlights:


  • End of summer 
  • School started!
  • I hated yearbook
  • I got out of yearbook!
  • DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My first time at a lake!
  • Sierras birthday!
  • 50 subs on YouTube! Which is now 74!!!
  • First giveaway!
  • Decided to go to homecoming
  • First high school football game!
  • Redskins actually won a game! 
  • Started watching Pretty Little Liars, its amazing, nuf said
  • GLEE!!!!!
  • I tried these really amazing granola bars, I forgot what they're called and the brand and everything, but they're so amazing

Umm I think I hate all the highlights.

Coming up in October:

  • My mothers birthday
  • Leanna's birthday
  • Cullens birthday
  • Aubrey's birthday
  • Going to the cheesecake factory!
  • Halloween! (Check out my black cat tutorial)
  • First project due 
  • Homecoming!
  • Spirit week!
Umm I don't even know what else. Talk about a boring month. Actually, its not gonna be that boring haha. 

I forgot to say hi...

Hey guys!

So I want to do some of my favorites of this month...

  • Gum
  • Candy corn
  • Those really good granola bars
  • Roar by Katy Perry
  • Brave by Sara Baraellias
  • Royals by Lorde
  • Replay by Zendaya (I literally put this on replay, I'm such a loser)
  • Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
  • Wet N Wild's Silent Treatment eye shadow pallet
  • Maybelline Baby Lips!
  • My tooth hurts...but thats not a favorite
Yeah mother...
Yes!

Byeee!
Kylie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment