Friday, October 4, 2013

Hey guys! Update

Hey guys!

I felt like posting so hi!

So today my mom and my aunt took me and Leanna homecoming dress shopping, warning in the picture that follows my head looks huge...


 photo photo17_zps51e5a71e.jpg
I really like my dress and my shoes. And i'm obvi not going to wear my hair like that. Lol

But ya, I'll definitely post more pictures when homecoming actually comes, its in like 2 weeks. Super excited!

Anyway, other than that my life is so uneventful lol. I went to the dentist yesterday, I had one cavity but it was super small so they filled it right then and they didn't even have to numb it. 

Dance is going spectacular, Katelyn switched to my tap class and its been going well. 

So any of you with iPhones, did you update to ios7? I know that update is old news lol., but I never talked about it and I wanted to know what you think? I love it personally. 

Haha well I guess thats all. I mainly just wanted to post that picture of my dress so...yah!

Scariest thing ever lol

All the time! Haha

I'm deeply sorry about the language but this is so me in Algebra 2. I'm like 
"why does she think she can just answer the question, like no, shut up" 
Hahaha I'm horrible

I lost one of my pillows but then I found it so its okay. 

Hahaha bye guys!
Kylie <3



No comments:

Post a Comment