Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Leanna and Aubrey!!!!

You guys, I didn't do a Sunday rant, I am so sorry.

I am seriously so busy you don't even understand, and the sad thing is I'm gonna be busy until like January.

But I am promising you that I will get my homecoming pictures up and I will do more Sunday rants. I just have school which comes before my blog and YouTube does as well, even though I haven't even been able to edit or film videos. So its really hectic and I'm deeply sorry.

Anyway, yesterday was Leanna's birthday and today was Aubrey's birthday so happy birthday to them!

I love them both sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I don't even have pictures of them or teenage posts. I'm such a horrible person.

I have a few minutes though soooo....

I had a concert today and it went really well! And I do have an idea for a Sunday rant and I really do plan on doing it this weekend and if I don't I give you guys permission to virtually punch me.

I gotta go to bed because it is almost 11 and I have to get up at 5:40.

Byeee!!!!
Kylie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment